The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Administrator (GMG/AM 3)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Administrator (GMG/AM 3) in the Economic Management Division of this Ministry.
To provide efficient and effective secretarial and administrative support services to the Debt Management Branch, so as to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Branch and its staff.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the unit in the execution of stated goals and objectives.
- To research and compile data for the preparation of the unit’s monthly and annual progress reports.
- To ensure that all files, records and database of the unit are maintained and updated as required.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- High level of initiative and drive.
- Expert in coordinating activities.
- Ability to use the office machines, binder, photocopier, computer and fax machine.
- Sound administrative, planning and organizational skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, time management skills and be a team player.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
- Five (5) CXC including English and Mathematics.
- Secretarial Certification.
- Diploma in Administrative Management.
- Three to Four (3-4) years in a similar position.
$1,010,480 - $1,201,144 per annum
We thank all for applying but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.