The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Administrator (GMG/AM 3)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Administrator within the Revenue Protection Division of this Ministry.
To ensure that effective office management services are provided for the Division including adequate and suitable physical facilities, equipment, stationery supplies and other amenities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- To ensure the physical environment of the Division is maintained in a safe and satisfactory condition.
- To ensure that adequate supplies/amenities are available and office equipment is in good working order.
- To monitor the procurement of goods and services.
- To oversee the inventory of furniture and equipment owned by the Division.
- To provide efficient customer and telephone services
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Knowledge of GOJ Procurement procedures and Supplies Management.
- Training in Supervisory Management.
- Computer Application skills.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- BSc. in Management Studies, Public Administration or equivalent qualifications
- Three (3) years related working experience.
- Salary: $1,010,480 - $1,201,144 per annum
- Travelling Allowance: $471,972.00 per annum
We thank all for applying but please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.