The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe North East Regional Health Authority invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Adolescent Psychologist.
The Adolescent Psychologist will be required to provide high quality clinical psychology services to children and adolescents living with HIV and assess and provide short and long term psychological interventions for children and adolescents living with HIV.
Required Qualification & Experience
- M.Sc. in Clinical or Counselling Psychology with emphasis on child/adolescent psychology 3-4 years supervised post training experience
- A broad range of clinical psychological experiences especially with children and young people
- Experiences working with families infected/affected by HIV
- Training in cognitive and behavioral therapy
- Ability to employ brief therapy
- Knowledge of computer based therapies
We thank all candidates for responding, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.