The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Aircraft Line Maintenance A&P Coordinator
Job SummaryThe Aircraft Line Maintenance A&P Coordinator will perform line maintenance duties, ‘A’ checks and interior cabin maintenance for A320 and A330 aircraft types.
- Inspects, troubleshoots, and repairs aircraft and/or engines and all associated systems.
- Reading and interpreting manufacturers’ and airlines’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintains a comprehensive record system of all maintenance work performed on each aircraft to comply with the component mandates of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Operate airline communications equipment.
- Travels to other line station locations to provide support.
- Experience in supervisory positions.
- Possess ability to ensure effective communication between crew and ground personnel.
- Valid FAA, Airframe & Power plant License
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as an A & P Mechanic
- Knowledge of the trades involved in the servicing and maintenance of aircraft and engines including electrical work and installation
- Knowledge of departmental and FAA rules and regulations
- Knowledge of the operation of flight instruments
- Must be eligible to obtain security clearance from US Homeland Security, US Customs and any other Government or Airport Authorities.
- Must have a good driving record to operate a vehicle on airport property and around aircraft.
- Ability to communicate to personnel the maintenance and repair of aircraft engines and airframes
- Work effectively with other staff members and management staff
- A&P Mechanic: 5 years
- English & Spanish
Required license or certification: Airframe & Power Plant License