The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Alternative Restaurant Manager
Job SummaryThe Alternative Restaurant Manager ensures the delivery of superior and unsurpassed service to all guests.
- Supervise and train all Pinnacle Grill Staff in the performance of their duties in accordance with MOM standards.
- Leads and manages Pinnacle Grill Staff by ensuring all are functioning as a cohesive team and unit.
- Coaches all subordinates in ways and means to continually improve their work performance.
- Checks each Pinnacle Grill Staff work area before service begins in order to monitor table setup, commode organization, condition of china, glassware, silverware and silver products.
- Handles all guest-related concerns immediately with aim to solve all problems to the guest level of satisfaction
- Responsible for the implementation and execution of food handling, food service and cleaning procedures in accordance with USPH standards.
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of all table reservations and seating assignments
- Responsible for the performance, personal conduct, dress and grooming of all subordinates and reports on these subjects objectively and timely to the Culinary Operations Manager.
- Maintains a high level of productivity and service from all assigned employees. Ensure resetting of tables occurs without delays.
- Manages and control of the actual hours worked and the proper recording of employees.
- Prepares of work schedules for all employees in the restaurant organization.
- Works closely and cooperates with superiors, colleagues and other employees in order to achieve the highest possible guest’s satisfaction survey results.
- Prepares themselves for daily meeting with Pinnacle Grill Staff in order to provide input and address current operational concerns.
- Prepares monthly evaluation (Fitness Cards) for all employees assigned to the Pinnacle Grill.
- Conduct daily inspections of all aspects of area of responsibility and as directed Culinary Operation Manager.
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of inventory and breakage report.
- Prepares and assists in the preparation of Health & Sanitation reports as requested by the Manager Culinary Operations.
- Controls the issuing of weekly requisitions and submits to the Manager-Culinary Operations for approval. Helps monitor and control consumption of all supplies.
- Enforce NLV protocols and oversee training in his areas.
- Reports any malfunctioning equipment or furnishings in need of repair or refurbishing to the Culinary Operations Manager.
- Implements and executes proper maintenance and cleaning procedures in all restaurant areas in order to ensure good appearance and condition of these areas.