The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Area Director of Sales and Marketing
Job SummaryWe are seeking a driven, motivated leader who knows that being the best means having vision and following through on that vision.
This is a highly empowering position requiring high energy and the ability to motivate, cultivate and mentor a high performance team devoted to surpassing the goals you set for them. We value forward thinking, progressive and creative personalities. We provide the resources; you provide the leadership, inspiration and results. This is a chance to develop a unique culture and develop a personal and professional brand.
Leading the Sales and Marketing efforts, you must be self motivated with exceptional communication skills and solid business sense. If you want to have a big impact on our success, love developing a high performance team and have the track record to prove it, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate for this hands-on position will lead and manage the Sales and Marketing teams ensuring a high level of professionalism, revenue generation, profitability and guest service .
The Area Director of Sales and Marketing will be responsible for the following:
- Business Development - Responsible for attaining budgeted revenues for the Hotels with a significant focus on the transient/ wholesale and group segments.
- Participate in the development and execution of the Revenue Management strategy
- All Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations activities with a strong understanding of e-Commerce
- Sales Management of a remote and property based team
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Working collaboratively with the General Manager and Core Six members of the resort exec team.
- A minimum of 7 years Resort Sales and Marketing experience 5 of which were in a senior role.
- Delphi and Excel experience preferred.
- Caribbean Island experience strongly preferred. Sales and Marketing experience in a resort setting required.
- 4 year college degree required preferably in Hospitality/Tourism