Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in Casino Administration or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university; 1 year experience in Casino Administration or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Assisting in Managing Casino Work, Projects, and Policies
- Supports the scheduling, opening and closing of all table games, slot area and cashier operations.
- Assists with ensuring the integrity of all gaming activity and equipment in casino.
- Coordinates with Surveillance regarding the overall security of gaming and non gaming areas.
- Assists with enforcing established credit play policy on assigned shift, to include extension of credit to qualified customers within the established guidelines.
- Liaisons with Lead Slot Technician on adjustments and repairs of games.
- Coordinates and implements casino work and projects as assigned.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compiles, codes, categorizes, calculates, tabulates, audits, or verifies information or data.
- Observes casino employees and provides feedback.
Maintaining Casino Goals
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures profits and losses are documented accurately.
- Maintains a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets.
- Promotes high visibility of casino in local market areas.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
- Sets a positive example for guest relations.
- Promotes positive customer relations.
- Monitors and handles guest complaints by following the instant pacification procedures.
- Interacts at the executive level with gaming customers, setting an example for the staff in the areas of courtesy and service.
- Provides guidance and professionalism on all disputes that may arise in the casino.
- Assists in other casino operations when needed.
- Participate in department wide projects and goals.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Demonstrates personal integrity.
- Uses effective listening skills.
- Demonstrates self confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Manages group or interpersonal conflict effectively.
- Informs and/or updates the executives and peers on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Manages time well and possesses strong organizational skills.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise well organized way.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Ensures that cleanliness and condition of each area meets designated standards.
- Records all progressive readings prior to Casino opening and after closing.