The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Chief Steward
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Assistant Chief Steward.
- Organize cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Organize supply rack, including pots, pans, serving spoons, utensils, etc.
- Rotate stock, bringing wares from storage bin or areas into kitchen.
- Complete cleaning checklists to determine appropriate timelines for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Collect dirty pans from the cooking line and transport to pot station for cleaning.
- Clean and maintain sanitation areas and organize cleaning supplies including hanging up mops and brooms.
- Clean and maintain loading dock areas.
- Clean ceiling, walls, and vents in dish room.
- Ensure clean wares are stored appropriately.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.