The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Data Administrator/Scheduler
Job SummaryThe Assistant Data Administrator provides reporting and scheduling to support BTVI's operations.
The incumbent is charged with providing program and enrollment reporting and scheduling services. The Assistant Data Administrator/ Scheduler has a strong customer service orientation, is attentive to detail and has the ability to translate the Student Information System data into a meaningful information. ?As a member of the Registrar's Office team, the Assistant Data Administrator provides key data for the? development of ? BTVI's business and operational plans and works in a team ? environment that supports shared decision making to ensure implantation of BTVI's ? planning priorities.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent English? Language and presentation skills?
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Well-developed data analysis (e.g., statistics, SPSS) and report writing skills
- Ability to complete tasks within established deadlines
- Accepting ? of criticism?
- Conflict management skills
- Excellent computer skills (email, word processing, spreadsheets, databases)
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Associate Degree in Administration, Management or Information Management