The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Director, Information Technology
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Assistant Director, Information Technology.
BHB ensures the highest in quality health care through service excellence, education and leadership. We seek qualified, highly motivated, and experienced professionals to work in a supportive but demanding environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Executes IT initiatives and programs for the achievement of strategic objectives that will drive organizational performance and success
- Assist the VP Information Technology in the design, development and implementation of IT systems and programs
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of all IT systems, including servers, network, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals
- Provide general oversight of Information Security and compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Ensure appropriate resources are allocated for production systems maintenance and support
- Develop and implement appropriate policies and procedures related to all aspects of Information technology for the BHB
- Provide growth and development opportunities for the I.S. and Telecommunications
Qualifications &/ registration required:
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in technology leadership and IT operations. In depth hands-on knowledge of integration of multiple enterprise systems.
- Major technical certification in Microsoft Systems, Information Security and Project Management is preferred