The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant District Manager
Job SummaryThe Assistant District Manager plays an integral part at Domino's.
The Assistant District Manager plays an integral part at Domino's. The primary role being to lead his/her team of General Managers through coaching, mentorship and clear directives into achieving prescribed goals outlined at the top of every fiscal year, campaign launch and special initiatives. This must be achieved along with the company's Vision, Purpose and Values whilst handling all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product.
- 5 years or more experience in F&B management in a franchise environment (Degree in Business Management would be an advantage).
- Applicants without experience but with relevant qualification are also encouraged to apply.
- Self-motivated and dynamic personality with excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Good problem solving and strong analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work long hours.
- Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Success driven and result oriented.