The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant Guest Services Manager
Job SummaryYour role will be to supervise daily operations of Front Desk and Guest services, leading a team of Guest Services Hosts, follow up on daily assignments, handle any Guest services issues.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating daily schedules for Guest Services Hosts.
- Implement training and development for Guests services and Concierge
- Monitor the daily bank out process for crew
- Maintain a cash floatAssist in all other areas of Guests Services and/or Crew office
- Minimum 2 years shipboard experience.
- Tourism and Hospitality certification.
- Knowledge of Immigration and Customs regulations.
- Cash Handling Experience
- Proven ability to deliver excellent service
- Excellent communication skills + self presentation
- Ability to multi task
Benefits: Officer status, medical cover, life insurance, retirement savings plan
Accommodation: shared Cabin