The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Assistant, Health Quality Audit
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified nationals of Trinidad and Tobago for the post of Assistant, Health Quality Audit, on contract, for a period of three (3) years, in the Ministry of Health.
To assist the Standard and Control Officer in achieving the Directorate’s objectives by engaging in quality monitoring and control activities to ensure that established quality standards are being maintained.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributes to active discussions on the development of quality standards.
- Facilitates the development of instruments for measuring the quality and success of programmes.
- Monitors departments/units for compliance with directives.
- Serves as the Ministry’s representative at seminars, training programmes and conferences.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Training
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Health Care discipline.
- Two (2) years experience in Statistical Process Control and Quality Management.
- Ability to conduct quality reviews and audits.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Any equivalent combination of training, experience and skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, however unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.