Guyana Water Inc. invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of Assistant Public Relations Officer 2 which exists in its Public Relations Department.
The successful candidate will be required to provide vital support to the Public Relations Officer on matters of public awareness, print and electronic media and mitigating negative public relations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in Public Communication or any related field from a recognized University plus Two years' experience in public relations
- 5 CSEC subjects including grades one-three in English and Mathematics plus 5 years' experience in mainstream media
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office and publisher
- Ability to assist in the execution of multiple tasks and to manage large projects