The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAn excellent opportunity has arisen within the Internal Audit Unit for the post of Audit Assistant - Level 7.
The Audit Assistant is responsible for providing support in audits as well as administrative support to the Chief Internal Auditor and the other members of the Internal Audit team.
The preferred applicant will possess:
- First Degree in Accounting /Business Administration/Management or equivalent qualifications OR completion of the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Knowledge of the University of Technology, Jamaica Act, 1999, Charter, Statutes, ordinances, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices and standards.
- Sound knowledge of standard office procedures and practices.
- Sound knowledge of Auditing Standards.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- At least two (2) years’ experience as an Audit Assistant.