The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryProvides automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance & installations efficiently, safely and according to quality and time standards. Complies with dealership’s safety and environmental programs and practices.
- Promotes dealership by presenting professional image, positive attitude, and clean work area.
- Completes service and repair assignments correctly, to pass quality inspections or test drives.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Knowledge of all motor vehicles and their functions
- Minumum 2 years of experience in the automotive repair and service, 4 or more years preffered.
- Diagnose and repair suspension problemson any vehicle.
- Diagnose and repair engine problems on any vehicle - gas & diesel.
- Diagnose and repair transmission of any vehicle - manuael & automatic.
- Knowledge of auto electrical: starter repair, alternator repair and charging systems.
- Cooling system knowledge and repair: radiator/AC system.
- Knowledge of using diagnostic scan tool and brake lathe.
• High School degree or equivalent preferred
• Driver’s license
• ASE certification preferred in one or more of the following areas:
- Electrical or Electronic Systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Suspension and Steering
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Automatic Transmission and Transaxle
- Engine Performance
- Engine Repair