The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are looking for a candidate who has proven experience of being a strong team leader with the ability to provide assistance as needed to the AYS (At Your Service/telephone operator) team as well as the Front Office as needed.
- Will be required to compile reports and assist with projects and training.
- A strong knowledge of Opera, PBX, MICROS, Guestware and MARSHA are also requirements for the position.
- Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position with 4 years’ in a similar role and should be very familiar with the standard operating procedures.
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities and ability to effectively manage guest complaints.
- Marriott International experience preferred.
- Must be flexible and willing to work holidays and weekends if needed.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.