The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Bar Wine Waiter
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the post of Bar Wine Waiter.
In this position, you are responsible for:
- Wine and beverage service
- Special daily duties including cleaning, organizing and sanitation.
- Embarkation and debarkation duties.
- Training assistance for new crew members
- Safe professional and personal practices
- Congeniality and teamwork.
- Provide excellent wine and beverage service
- Promotes company's premium beverage and cigar bar list
- Tea time service on rotation basis
- Provides personalized services.
- Carry out Embarkation and debarkation duties.
- Provision duties as required
- Clean and maintain area and equipment according to USPH standards.
- Careful use of ship equipment and reporting of faulty or broken equipment.
- Assist managers with training and induction of new personnel
- Undertake all other duties as requested by supervisor.
All Candidates must be 21 years or older