The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Bartender.
- Prepare drink orders for guests according to specified recipes using measuring systems.
- Issue, open, and serve wine/champagne bottles.
- Attend to tables in the dining area.
- Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Prepare fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Stock ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Restock bar with liquor and supplies.
- Transport supplies to bar set-up area.
- Wash soiled glassware. Remove soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
- Anticipate and communicate replenishment needs.
- Process all payment methods.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
- Secure liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Complete closing duties.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.