The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryThe Bartender is responsible for the complete set up of the bar area and the mixing of drinks for all guests and servers.
- High school graduate.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages, according to local state laws.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a Can-Do, positive attitude towards all guests and staff.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and /or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand for the entire shift.
- Previous bartending experience helpful.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Flaring bartending experience preferred.