The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Beautician (Massage Therapist)
Job SummaryWe are looking for qualified and professional Beauticians to join our Spa team.
The Successful candidates will have one (1) year minimum experience as a beautician, massage therapist, masseur or masseuse. Experience using natural organic and holistic products preferred but not essential.
- Responsibilities will include providing massage services to guests using props and/or products.
- Provide body treatments including facials using organic and natural skincare products.
- Providing nail treatments as and when required.
- Will be responsible for assessing guests’ needs and inquire about any and all medical conditions e.g. allergies, high blood pressure, pregnancy.
- Keep up to date with current techniques and modalities related to each field of work.
- Escort guests to and from treatments rooms and arrange workstations and treatment rooms by maintaining the cleanliness and supplies.
- Will also be required to promote and sell spa and salon services including all retail offerings.
- Selected candidates will be highly professional, polite and pleasant with strong communication skills, have the ability to work to tight deadlines and be able to stick to time schedules throughout the day.
- Chosen candidates will be proactive in maintaining skills and licenses as required in their service area, have strong writing skills in order to report accidents and injuries, and handle inappropriate guest conduct by following Marriott Internal policies and standards at all times.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.