The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Business Electronic Sales Specialist
Job SummaryAs an RBC Ambassador, you will put clients first and find solutions to meet their individual needs.
You will champion the RBC brand and drive business by supporting new client acquisition and deepening existing relationships through RBC Cash Management and Merchant solutions. If you have the self-motivation to deliver exceptional client experiences and thrive in a challenging, ever changing environment, you can build a great career with us as a future Business Electronic Sales Specialist.
What will you do?
- Deliver on meeting client experience and sales goals through aggressive acquisition of new clients by providing advice through RBC Cash Management and Merchant solutions, proactively identifying, referring and fulfilling on new opportunities for other electronic sales, promoting collaboration amongst the Business Banking relationship team and partners.
- Bring RBC expertise to clients through understanding of business cash flow and sales cycles to be able to conduct professional consultations with executives.
- Manage the onboarding of all Cash Management and Merchant solutions from pre-sales to enrolment working with technical experts as required on file testing (integration and automation) and introducing after sales support
- Responsible for training the employees of businesses and corporations on use of the Cash Management and/or Merchant solutions.
- Conduct in-depth conversation (via email, telephone and Face to Face) with clients to Identify and validate their need, position the relevant proposal, ensure all legal agreements are enforced. Drive revenue through fee collection for all RBC Cash Management and Merchant solutions.
- Contribute to team results by listening and spotting opportunities to offer additional advice, introduce clients to the capability of RBC partners, or personally fulfil client solutions
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment
- Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts
- Proficient computer skills using standard software – Microsoft office suite
- Successful completion of RBC’s Behavioural assessment
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial, service or retail industry
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Banking or related field
- A minimum of two(2) to four (4) years banking experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team