The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Business Electronics Sales Support
Job SummaryYou will be responsible for delivering a consistently superior client experience at every touchpoint, during the on-boarding of new clients
You will be responsible for delivering a consistently superior client experience at every touchpoint, during the on-boarding of new clients, support training of clients and advise clients of completion of set-up ensuring that all relevant client forms/letters are sent to client via email. Ensure that during the after sale service that clients are assisted with all queries.
What will you do?
- Responsible for activities during client enrollment and set-up, all after sales service and educating existing Cash Management and Merchant solutions clients on new features.
- Technically competent and is an effective collaborator with RBC internal IT/Technical personnel to ensure that the client’s onboarding is done with our delays and that all issues are resolved.
- Collaborate with RBC internal partners, for example: IT, Service Delivery, BESS, Merchant Sales Expert and Products Marketing & Channels (PMC) to resolve client queries.
- Support the testing of files for new onboarding and amendments due to system change at Business/Corporate entity
- Educate clients on new features and benefits and train clients as required on phone and web-ex. For complex clients, a face to face will be required.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Banking or related field
- Demonstrated passion for putting clients first, as well as success in hands-on, target-driven solutions environment
- Drive and self-motivation, as well as excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (i.e., smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours
- Eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Confidence and ability to learn financial concepts
- Successful completion of RBC’s Behavioural assessment
- Track record in building rapport and maintaining client relationships within the financial, service or retail industry
- A minimum of two(2) to four (4) years banking experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team