The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryAdecco is in search of a Network Specialist for a client in the Guayama area.
- Procures plant supplies, other direct materials, services, and equipment while employing the most effective cost control method possible.
- Ordinates accurate and complete record of all purchasing transactions in the plant and reviews efficiency and economy of the purchasing function on a current basis.
- Expedites all open orders to ensure timely delivery of stock items.
- Maintain liability insurance and workman’s compensation certificates.
- Maintain direct support to all departments and employee for spare part, tooling and supplies.
- Proactively be involved with continuous inventory management. Assist in ongoing process improvement projects to increase procurement efficiency and improve workflow.
- Reviews, evaluates and monitors purchase requisitions for proper authorizations, specifications and legal compliance.
- Assist and communicates with internal and external costumers as necessary to archive required services and meet projects needs.
- Interact with plant operations to ensure adequate inventory levels are maintained
- 3+ years of progressive experience in buying/sourcing in a manufacturing plant environment
- Experience in strategic sourcing and excellent negotiating skills are required.
- Experience and proficiency in SAP Procurement Module
- Proficiency with the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- 4 year college degree, preferably a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Engineering is preferred.