The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Casino Cage Supervisor
Job SummaryThe Casino Cage Supervisor controls the main bank or cage vault during the assigned shift. He/she is also responsible for direct supervision and training of cage cashiers.
- High school graduate.
- Fully bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Must be able to obtain the PR Tourism Co license.
- One to three years of progressive experience in Casino or related industry.
- Knowledge of casino rules, regulations, procedures.
- Previous supervisory or leadership responsibility preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Able to stand during the entire shift.