The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryOur Client, a Conglomerate of Business with, manufacturing plant, commercial operations, exporting services, Real State, among other business is looking for their CFO.
This position is responsible for the Director of the Organization’s fiscal function and performance.
- Participate as a strategic Partner in the Corporate Plans
- Long Range Planning
- Cash Management
- Banking relations
- Evaluation of new business and/or projects financial feasibility
- Assistance to the President and Board of Directors in their business decisions
- Provide strategic financial input in the evaluation of potential acquisitions and mergers
- CPA a must/ MBA nice to have
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)