The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Chef De Partie
Job SummaryAs a Chef de Partie, you will be assisting the Sous Chef in producing and delivering the best possible culinary experience at sea.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Supervises product delivery in assigned Galley station, ensuring quality and consistency by always requiring adherence to Company recipes, adequate production quantities, correct execution methods, and picture presentation as the minimum standard.
- Continually ensures product execution in assigned section through control of mise en place during preparation and frequent tasting, as instructed by the
- Executive Chef or his / her representative.
- Always ensures that assigned section recipe files are maintained and available to assigned staff.
- Effectively supervises assigned Galley staff during operational activities, as directed by the Executive Chef or his / her representative, including monitoring compliance with production and storage requirements such as temperature / blast-chiller log recording.
- Must have at least five years of experience in the galley with at least two years of experience as Demi Chef de Partie a high production culinary environment at a large Food and Beverage establishment and or Cruise Ship
- Must possess a formal qualification in culinary arts from a recognized culinary training institution
- Must possess the ability to supervise multicultural crew members
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and job related computer software
- Command of the English language, both verbal and written
Along with a challenging career and worldwide travel opportunities, Princess Cruises offers many other benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, shared cabin accommodations, meals, and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, pool and a recreation center.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess Cruises team. Together, we share our world, share our hearts, and create lasting memories.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.