The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Chef de Partie - Pastry
Job SummaryGrand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Chef de Partie - Pastry.
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality and presentation standards, and food prep checklists.
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food before use.
- Safely and appropriately use baking and measuring tools/equipment/appliances to prepare baked foods.
- Follow and ensure compliance with food safety handling policies and procedures, including personal hygiene procedures.
- Check and ensure correct temperatures of kitchen appliances and food, and report issues to management.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area; set-up and break-down work station; and follow and ensure compliance with sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- Monitor the quality of food prepared and portions served throughout shift.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.