The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Chief Financial Officer
Job SummaryA vacancy exists in the Company for the position of Chief Financial Officer.
The Chief Financial Officer directs all activities of the Finance and Customer Services Divisions of the Company, including but not limited to Revenue Accounting, Customer Relations, Credit and Collections, Cashiering, Debt Recovery, Cash Management, Accounts Payable and Financial Reporting.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Preparing financial reports including but not limited to Regulatory, Annual, quarterly, Monthly &MD &A.
- Preparing and analyzing monthly forecasts, annual budgets, variances and other reports within agreed timeline;
- Preparing short and long term Strategic Plans;
- Adhering to and remaining current on new financial standards and applications;
- Directing the activities of the Customer Services and Finance Departments by utilizing strong people management skills and ensuring accountability of responsibilities and results;
- Developing, managing and reporting on Key Performance Indicators;
- Managing Accounts receivables and payables, complying to agreed standards and terms, and resolving issues as they arise;
- Analyzing, planning and providing for the financial needs of the Company to ensure business continuity, maximization of return, and minimization of costs;
- Ensuring the company's expenditure and capital budgets are maintained within approved tolerances;
- Working closely with Division / Department Heads to ensure accurate capital costs are reflected in the business plan and future capital requirements are understood and arranged in a timely manner;
- Establishing and maintaining systems of accounting and internal controls to safeguard the Company's assets;
- Establishing and maintaining a mutually beneficial relationship with the local and international banking institutions.
Job requirements include but not limited to:
- A Certified Public Accountant with membership in BICA
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience in financial accounting, at senior management level with a minimum of seven (7) years post-qualifying experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Good customer relations skills
- Must have proven leadership skills
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Extensive knowledge of project management and the ability to oversee a range of projects simultaneously.
Only candidates meeting the criteria will be contacted.