Guyana Water Inc. invites suitable qualified persons to apply for the position of Chief Internal Auditor which exists in the Audit Department.
The successful candidate will be based at Head Office and will be responsible for directing comprehensive program of internal auditing within the organization.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) plus five (5) years' relevant experience at a senior level, or
- ACCA or equivalent plus six (6) years relevant experience at a senior level, or
- A Bachelor's degree in Accountancy plus eight (8) years' relevant experience and at least five (5) years at a senior level, or
- CAT complete / ACCA Level 2 plus ten (10) years' experience, with at least six (6) years at a senior level
- The Candidate must have considerable knowledge of accounting principles and practices, auditing standards, and techniques required to perform audits.
- The ability to discern relevant information to make effective judgements and result-oriented decisions.
- The ability to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, relations, and guidelines applicable to the Company.