The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Clerical and Administrative Support
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post of Clerical and Administrative Support.
Coordinate day to day administrative activities in support of the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) and Sales Department.
- Screen telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle appropriately.
- Organise and maintain calendar and schedule appointments.
- Organise and coordinate meetings;
- prepare and distribute minutes when required.
- Handle mail and other correspondence appropriately.
- Respond to routine correspondence as required.
Maintain file management system
- to include physical and electronic correspondence.
Make travel and hotel arrangements
- Coordinate timely receipt of reports from CRO’s direct reports within stipulated timeframe.
- Assist with the preparation of CRO’s quarterly report to the Board of Directors.
- Follow up with CRO for the timely response to requests, queries, action plan items, and submission of reports.
- Liaise with Sales Coordinator and provide weekly report of Sales Team performance to the CRO.
- Handle requests for information; conduct research, compile information, generate spread- sheets, reports, etc.
- Maintain schedule of CRO’s coaching sessions with direct reports.
- Receive queries, reports and/or complaints from customers and refer to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Follow-up to ensure that all matters are dealt with to the customers’ satisfaction.
- Identify and develop new customer relationships.
Other Job-related Functions :
- Assist with coordinating various company events such as trade shows, seminars and expositions aimed at building product awareness.
- Assist with stock-taking activities.
- Perform additional duties that may be required from time to time.
TECHNICAL/FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- First degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or similar discipline
- CPS or CAP Certification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in office administration
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office suite
- Good oral and written communication skills
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Polite, tactful, diplomatic, respectful
- Good work ethic