The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Client Facilitation Officer (GMG/AM 4)
Job SummaryApplications are invited to fill the contractual position of Client Facilitation Officer (GMG/AM 4) at the Cannabis Licensing Authority, CLA.
To provide information and guidance to customers who would like to apply for a licence or obtain services from the CLA in accordance with the law and CLA policies and procedures. To review applications and supporting documents for completeness.
- First point of contact for all clients
- Provide one-stop information and advice to customers on matters related to the CLA
- Greet clients and establish rapport
- Inform customers of the applications process and provide clear instructions on how to complete relevant forms and documentation
- Provide feedback to customers on incompleteness or any other corrections
- Follow-up with applicants that do not progress their applications in a timely manner
- Maintain files based on clients’ interactions.
- Contribute to the Divisional planning and reporting
- Distribute customers questionnaires, surveys and polls
- Accept oral and written feedback from clients and submit written reports to the Director of Licensing and Applications
- Maintain a record of customer enquiry and documents received
- First degree in relevant field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Customer Service Training
- Strong Computer Skills and Competence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Three (3) years' work experience in a similar position
Salary range (GMG/AM4) $1,206,296 to $1,433,907 per annum, plus gratuity and any other allowance attached to this position.
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.