The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Client Systems Support Officer (MIS/IT 2)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Client Systems Support Officer (MIS/IT 2) – Hanover Parish Library Network.
- Certificate in Information Technology/Computer Studies or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) subjects at CXC or GCE ‘O’ Level including English Language, Mathematics and Information Technology
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of computer systems
- Experience in computer networking would be an asset
- Knowledge of Database Management
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Responsible for generating fixed asset codes for the islandwide network and Headquarters for all assets purchased by or gifted to the organization
- Preparing and affixing Location Records
- Periodically check and update Location Records
- Create and maintain database for properties that are leased
- Maintenance of the database which captures repairs done to major equipment
- Maintain insurance claims database to reflect current status
- Maintain motor vehicle maintenance database
- Assists with the preparation of special and routine reports as required
- Provide assistance with the design, administration and analysis of Human Resource Audits
- Provides assistance with the design and analysis of surveys and other information gathering activities
Note that the Client Systems Support Officer is required to be a team player, flexible, willing and available to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends.
Salary Scale: $796,178.00 to $946,405.00 p.a.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.