The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryOur Client, in the financial industry is looking for a Bank Comptroller to join their team.
- Hands on experience in the accounting operation.
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of Financial Statements.
- Responsible for the accounting of wire transfer, bank’s accounts reconciliations, accounts receivable and accounts payables.
- Responsible for the valuation of foreign currency accounts and investments.
- Responsible for the preparation of operational procedures related to the accounting of incoming/outgoing, book and institutional transfers and other internal accounting procedures.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of internal controls to address the risk of misstatement of financial statements.
- Previous experience auditing financial institutional in a Big Four Firm and /or previous experience working in a financial institution and/or international banking.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Fully bilingual