The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryWe are currently seeking Concierge to join our team. The Concierge position Provides a personalized guest service experience, where the anticipation of guest needs and expectations are executed in a timely manner.
The Concierge is to be instrumental in creating guest experiences and executing service that is second to none. Consistently engage in conversation, relying a professional disposition and personality.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Encompasses strong communication and organizational skills, essential problem-resolution skills, and active listening skills for all concerns relating to guest concerns and Concierge Services.
- Coordinates guests’ special, out-of-the-ordinary requests for onboard services under the direction of the Guest Relations Manager.
- Coordinates guests’ requests for shore side services in ports, i.e., limousine services, car rentals, restaurant reservations, etc., under the supervision of the Guest Relations Manager.
- Handles guests’ inquiries and complaints under the supervision of the Guest Relations Manager and ensures that they are resolved quickly, courteously, professionally and to the guests’ total satisfaction.
- Receives inquiries that may require a stateroom upgrade and these are forwarded to the Assistant Guest Relations Manager for processing.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, business administration or related field from an accredited college or university or the international equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of two years hospitality management experience in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line (shipboard experience preferred).
- Basic computer software skills required.
- All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
- Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training