The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Consumer Affairs Officer
Job SummaryThe Competition and Consumer Affairs Commission (CCAC) is desirous of recruiting a Consumer Affairs Officer for the Commission.
- A recognized university degree in finance, business, economics, accounting or any equivalent professional qualification;
- At least three years of work in at least a Supervisory position. Work experience in a regulatory environment would be a definite asset;
- Knowledge of commercial law, regulatory law, consumer protection law and/or practice would be an asset;
- Experience in Guyana and or the CARICOM region with governments, private sector agencies, non-governmental bodies or regional institutions; and
- Excellent oral communication and strong report writing skills required.