The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Corporate Credit Officer
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the post of Corporate Credit Officer.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in planning and developing strategies for commercial lending and responsible for the servicing of corporate relationships to achieve the Bank’s profitability and growth objectives.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new products and services for corporate clients.
- Ensure compliance with the Bank’s Credit Policy and External Regulations through effective evaluation of credit requests, risk analysis, collateral valuation and timely review of outstanding facilities.
- Continuously monitor assigned accounts, recommend and implement corrective actions to be taken to prevent possible credit losses.
- Thoroughly understand the Bank’s products to effectively cross sell all products and services.
- Develop and achieve specific loans, deposit product objectives for each assigned account or prospect to contribute to the Bank’s annual budget.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL SKILLS:
- A University First Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline or five years experience in banking with at least three years in commercial lending.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good skills in analysis, decision-making and problem solving.
- Good Interpretation, evaluation and planning skills.
- Strong sense of confidentiality, impartiality and objectivity.
- Comprehensive knowledge of current practices and procedures related to Credit & Marketing.
- Good knowledge of computerized information system.