The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Corporate/Performance Monitoring Officer
Job SummaryApplications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the position Corporate/Performance Monitoring Officer (Level 6).
Reporting to the Director of Planning and Research the incumbent will be required to drive the Agency's Corporate Planning Process and monitor the performance of the Agency's operations against agreed targets.
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree in Public Administration, Management Studies, Economics or equivalent
- Training in Corporate Planning, Strategic Planning and Performance Monitoring
- Training in Project Management would be an asset
- Experience in corporate planning and performance monitoring.
- Prepare the Agency's annual corporate and operational plans by liaising with the Senior Management team to achieve alignment with the goals and objectives of the portfolio Ministry
- Monitor the Agency's progress in achieving the Annual Key Performance Indicators
- Monitor the performance of the Agency's projects against agreed targets
- Produce Quarterly Performance Reports for Portfolio Ministry and external agencies
- Represent the Agency at Performance Review Meetings
- Contribute to the preparation of the Agency's Annual Reports
Only short listed applicants will be contacted and we thank all applicants in advance.