The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Corporate RM Team Leader
Job SummaryHSBC is seeking a high calibre, client-oriented professional to proactively manage a complex portfolio of Corporate Real Estate clients
HSBC is seeking a high calibre, client-oriented professional to proactively manage a complex portfolio of Corporate Real Estate clients at a portfolio level through the understanding of specific business requirements and delivering creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Developing effective strategies in managing a larger and/or more complex portfolio of clients; ensuring efforts to support business plans while meeting Company objectives by expanding existing profitable relationships and developing new relationships with potential long term customers or prospects.
- Structuring credit and other facilities to meet customer's needs whilst remaining within bounds of prudent banking and approved Company policy and practice.
- Completing timely, thorough and in-depth evaluations or reviews of financial and operating risk for all new proposals and current accounts; approve/reject proposals within assigned limits, forwarding recommendations as appropriate. Ensuring early identification of potential problem accounts and protection of the Company position through proper remedial actions
- Assist with underwriting, performing due diligence, and closing real estate finance opportunities.
- Driving delivery of objectives in line with organizational strategy enabling the achievement of business results.
- Representing the business within and outside the Company, including Group, contributing to the development, retention and expansion of customer relationships and the business.
- Working with a team of professionals, driving the overall Corporate Real Estate strategy for the Bank.; completing other related duties as assigned, including coaching, developing staff and fostering teamwork within the unit
- University Degree and four years’ financial services experience working in a large corporate company with cross border operations, with at least two to four years’ managing commercial relationships.
- Predominant specialty and expertise in Corporate Real Estate.
- Demonstrated proficiency with real estate financial statement analysis, accounting, valuation methodologies, and Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written, communications, persuasion, negotiation, financial, analytical, decision-making, interpersonal, credit and sales skills.
- Ability to deliver creative and flexible customer solutions.
- Thorough understanding of key industries, local regulatory framework and the lending and credit approval process.
- Knowledge of HSBC Group and Company products relative to customer needs such as Private Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets products is an asset