The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryPosition is responsible for selling Silversea cruises and related shoreside products and services to the consumer, via inbound and outbound telephone sales activities.
Utilize web and other lead and inquiry sources to generate sales and grow long-term customer relationships. Develop customer relations by initiating calls, emails or other types of contacts to consumers, recommending appropriate voyage and vacation packages. Work directly with the consumers to provide a personalized luxury customer service experience. Work within the global sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term sales goals in line with company vision and values.
- Sell Silversea cruises and related shore side products and services, using inbound and outbound consumer contacts.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and optimize long-term customer value.
- Employ technical selling skills and product knowledge in all areas to give effective presentation of Silversea products and services.
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual targets.
- Manage a high volume sales-focused workload, meet productivity goals, and optimize the selling process through pro-active customer contact.
- Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale; service existing cruise bookings booked direct, and exercise upsell opportunities throughout the life of the customer relationship.
- Sell consultatively, using active listening skills, and make recommendations to prospects and clients.
- Help to develop a database of qualified leads and inquiries through referrals, direct mail, email, and networking.
- Quickly apply new skills and multi-task to achieve peak levels of performance.
- Assist in departmental sales efforts to move soft sailings and last minute inventory.
- Maintain accurate records of all clients and potential clients, utilizing company-supported technology tools and processes.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Work both in a small local team and within a larger global team in a highly motivated, competitive environment toward a common goal.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years in selling travel.
- Work in the travel or hospitality background (luxury brand a plus).
- Ambitious, motivated and strongly result oriented.
- Positive attitude, personable and team player.
- Proven ability to achieve results and work well under pressure.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and CRM tools.