The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Care Associate I
Job SummaryResponsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns.
- Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
- The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input