The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Care Supervisor
Job SummaryResponsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns.
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
- Directs and/or manages all activities associated with Call Center operations. Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service, delivery systems and procedures. Supervises a staff of employees, working to develop and coach talent to ensure the successful operation of the team and organization.
- Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
- Sets priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
- Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
- Directs and/or manages all activities associated with Call Center operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
- Establishes and implements performance and service standards.
- Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
- Assesses and analyzes team performance, identifies performance gaps and provides feedback and coaching
- Provides guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance
- Assesses and evaluates current team competencies to develop a baseline of service opportunities. Assists in training new employees and ensuring ongoing training is effective.
- Measures service levels and tracking systems for program improvement.
- Analyzes and resolves customer service escalations
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Maintains adherence in areas such as attendance, punctuality, use of time-off, etc.