The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Service Agent
Job SummarySeaborne Airlines invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Agent.
Must be at least 18 years old, have the appropriate training and education commensurate for this position, have a satisfactory background check and have experience, education and in accordance with other qualification standards set forth by the Managing Director of Airports. Flexible shifts are required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties may include but are not limited to, the following:
- Checking in passengers
- Checking in baggage
- Checking in freight
- Make Boarding Announcements
- Assist passenger in their boarding process
- Preparing Manifest for flights
- Accurate manifests
- Confirming return reservations
- Confirming new reservations as needed
- Ensuring that flights are properly loaded
- Ensuring that flights depart in a timely manner
- Ensuring no aircraft is sent out overweight
- Be attentive to our passengers needs.
- Learn all pertinent information and operating procedures relevant to their position
- Performing other assigned duties