The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Service Clerk (PIDG/RIM 2)
Job SummaryThe North East Regional Health Authority, is seeking to fill the position of Customer Service Clerk (PIDG/RIM 2) at the Annotto Bay Hospital.
The incumbent will be responsible for receiving and handling complaints in keeping within the Customer Complaints Management System; coordinating with other departments to resolve issues involving the customer services department and assists in the assessment of patients to augment fee collections and use of health cards.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum four (4) CXC/GCE O ‘Level subjects inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- Diploma or Associate degree in related area would be an asset
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in similar capacity
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to deal with the Public tactfully and to maintain favourable public relations
- Ability to answer questions and to determine appropriate course of action for incoming complaints or calls
- Ability to provide effective leadership and work as a part of a team
- Effective interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited:
- Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring quality assurance programme for the hospital.
- Assist in providing and maintaining an effective public relations programme.
- Liaises with section heads to ensure that support services for patients are provided efficiently and effectively.
- Compiles progress reports on various aspects of hospital activity for submission on a monthly basis or as required
- Provides advice and guidance to members of staff in undertaking their respective tasks.
- Coordinates, directs, and monitors staff activities to ensure prompt, courteous, and accurate responses are provided to customers.
- Monitors efficiency and quality efforts of personnel and makes recommendations for training and coaching support.