The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Service Representative
Job SummaryUnder the supervision of the Manager Customer Service and Operations, the Customer Service Representative’s role is to assist the senior officers on the team to ensure that all fault reports are captured and resolved at the first point of contact.
Where this is not possible, it is to be routed to the appropriate support group for resolution so that end users can continue working with minimum lost time. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, actively resolving/routing to support groups for resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give telephone support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- Customer Service Certified (CSC) designation
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar or related capacity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good team building skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Ability to conduct research and analyze results
- Ability to troubleshoot technology problems
- Experience with use of help desk/customer service automation tools
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to understand Clients’ IT environment
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment
- Customer focused/oriented