The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Service Representative
Job SummarySol has an immediate vacancy for the position of Customer Service Representative at its office at Rome Depot, Agricola, Greater Georgetown, Guyana.
- Verify and sort (as a banking requirement) cash and process transaction
- Receipt cash payments
- Process /generate receipts for customers:
- Communicate with customers on queries
- Prepare deposit slips for cash and cheques received
- Prepare the Cash Audit Report.
- Maintenance of customer database and updating of customer accounts
- Proactively collects outstanding payments from customers
- Interfacing with Dealers
- Assistance with data entry and invoicing as required
- Receives orders for fuel and lubricants via telephone and fax
- Prepares invoices for fuel and lubricant deliveries
- Assists with credit management process, through direct contact with customer and the updating of the customer records
- Receives payments from customers
- Prepares allocations for deposits and ensures that receipts are applied against customer accounts in Great Plains
- Prepares daily bank deposit
- Schedules cheques collections by messenger/Sales Representatives
- Assists CSC Supervisor with various administrative duties as necessary.
- Comply with workplace health, safety, security and environmental instructions
- Five subjects (inclusive of Maths and English) at CXC with 2 years experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills and proven ability to get things done on time
- Experience in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel
- Team player with a professional approach to work.
In addition to basic salary the successful applicant shall receive job grade specified allowances and be eligible to participate in the Group’s Pension, Health and Life Insurance Schemes.
Certified copies of relevant qualifications will be requested for those applications under consideration. Only suitable applications will be acknowledged.