The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Customer Services Officer (GMG AM 1)
Job SummaryThe incumbent establishes and maintains a professional relationship with Ministry of Justice Customers, ensuring that all customers’ queries and complaints are met, and acts as one of the resource persons for the Ministry’s Customer Charter.
- Information and assistance given to customers;
- Customers’ complaints and concerns addressed;
- Customer Service Coordinator advised of challenges;
- Reports prepared and submitted;
- Updated Computerized Registry;
- Customer Satisfaction survey administered.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Acknowledges and assist customers;
- Provides information on services offered by the Ministry;
- Answers and provides information to customers on numbers/toll free lines;
- Attends to customers’ complaints and concerns;
- Refers unresolved customer’ complaints to Customer Services Coordinator for further investigation;
- Informs Customer Service Coordinator of gaps, shortcomings, challenges experienced in delivery of service;
- Prepares reports on the service delivery;
- Maintains a computerized registry of customers’ requests/queries/ suggestions;
- Makes recommendations for the improvement of Ministry’s website;
- Administers customer satisfaction surveys;
- Research information to satisfy customer queries;
- Assists with the analysis customer satisfaction survey;
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Customer complaints and concerns addressed in accordance with the Ministry’s Customer Charter and within t agreed timeframe;
- Accurate and complete information given to customers/Customer Coordinator in the agreed timeframe;
- Computerized registry of customer enquiries/requests is updated in the agreed format and timeframe;
- Accurate reports prepared and submitted within established guidelines and agreed timeframe;
- Cordial, professional and aesthetically pleasing customer service environment maintained in accordance w established standards;
- Confidentiality and integrity are exercised in the performance of duties.
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Team Work & Cooperation
- Time Management
- Use of Technology
- Managing External Relationships
- Planning and Organising
- People Management
- Good human relations skills
- Thorough knowledge of Ministry services
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
(a) Specific knowledge (however acquired) required to start:
(b) Qualifications and Experience
- Certificate in Business management/Administrate;
- Customer Service training;
- Three (3) years’ experience in customer service or related field.
(c) Continuous Professional Development
- Attend relevant training on emerging trends and practices within the customer services field.