The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Data Control Clerk ll
Job SummaryResponsible for real time date support and the receiving, controlling, recordkeeping and shipment of classified data for the AUTEC Project. This position will cover weekend, 1st and 2nd shifts as scheduled.
- Sort, control, document, receive, and issue classified data received within Data Processing.
- Ensure test package completion of all real time and post-test data items as required in the test plan, operations directive, or change request.
- This position will cover weekend, 1st and 2nd shifts as scheduled.
- Proofread all receipts and review all date items prior to mailing or distributing to recipients.
- Package and wrap all data items to be sent through U.S. postal system, express mail, shipboard rendezvous or courier and ensure packages meet security and handing regulations.
- Partner with range users, NUWC personnel, program engineers, and other department personnel involved in test activities to ensure correct data issuance to the their specifications and needs.
- Prepare rendezvous data in a timely manner to avoid test delays.
- Extract, issue and post all bathythermograph data.
- Safeguard classified data at all times from uncleared parties.
- Comply with records maintenance requirements.
- Perform general clerical tasks as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Two (2) years related experience working in a data control or office environment.
- Experience handling classified materials and a working knowledge of security requirements and procedures preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Flexibility to meet scheduled shift requirements for direct real-time and other data support.
- Must be able to work extended hours that are test dependent, approximately 8-12 hours both day and night rotating shifts.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- This position requires the individual to be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance; US Citizenship is required.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
- A valid US Passport and Driver’s License is required.