The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Job SummaryResponsible for collection, generation and review of real-time track data for presentation as data products to the customer on the AUTEC Project.
- Coordinate activities with all personnel during pretest systems checkouts, real-time operations and recorded test playback operations.
- Manages electronic data files and graphic displays in real time.
- Reviews test documentation to determine real-time data collection requirements, visual displays, audio recording and event logging requirements.
- Implement changes in the displays and logging in real time as required.
- Troubleshoots changes in data requirements and system data flow and must document problems.
- Verify real-time software tasks designed specifically for processing test data and computer graphic displays.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in a related field or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of related experience operating a computer in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Experience working in a technical or scientific environment strongly preferred.
- Experience or knowledge in graphic data presentation also required.
- Valid Driver’s License and passport will be required.
- Must complete all job training certifications within the established timelines.
- Working knowledge of operations in a network environment is preferred.
- Must be highly proficient in a Windows environment with excellent keyboard skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be self-motivated to work with limited supervision within a diverse group.
- Ability to grasp copious amounts of information and manage multi-tasking in a real time environment.
- Good reading and comprehension skills required to reference and apply written instructions.
- Must have the ability to work both independently and to coordinate work efforts with others.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- Close vision work for duties performed at PC/workstation monitors.
- Work in a low light environment.
- Work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary; and occasional extended 12 hours shifts that are test dependent.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to reside in remote location with limited medical facilities.
- This position requires the individual to be eligible to obtain a US Government security clearance; US Citizenship is required.