The Caribbean's Premier Career Network
Database Analyst (AM 2)
Job SummaryApplications are being invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Database Analyst (AM 2) in the Financial Investigations Division of this Ministry.
To enter data/information relating to Suspicious Transaction Reports (STR), Threshold Transaction Reports (TTR) and Cross Border Transaction Reports (CTR) and to assist with records management in the Financial Analyst Section.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- To receive, record, process, store and manage the records and documents of the Financial Intelligence Unit;
- To provide administrative assistance to the Financial Analysts;
- To validate information entered into the database;
- Researches data files and other documents on request and locates and extracts information to be included in reports and other form of correspondence
Required Knowledge/Skills/Abilities include:
- Knowledge of database, spreadsheets, worksheets, word processing ?
- Knowledge of record-keeping and filing systems
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma in IT/Computer Studies ?
- Diploma/Certificate in Library/Records Management ?
- A minimum of five (5) CXC subjects including English and Mathematics ?
- At least (3) years’ experience in a similar or related position
Salary: $843,432 - $1,002,576 per annum
Please note that only short listed applicants will be contacted